Friday, September 15, 2006
First Video
posted by Jason Miller @ 9/15/2006 06:47:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:58 AM, September 16, 2006, Blogger Maggie said…

    She is sooo cute...
    Congrats...
    ~Maggie

     
  • At 1:32 PM, September 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natalie,
    You are so beautiful. I'm so blessed to have had the priviledge to witness your entrance into the world. It was one of the most incredible experiences I've ever had. I know your Papa can hardly wait to meet you too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

~~~~~~~~

 
About Me

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
A Few of My Favorite Things...
A special thanks...
A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma!