| |
| Thursday, December 18, 2008 |
| Sledding with Dad |
Dad and I try out our new disc sled on a driveway at home. The snow kept us all home from work, and we got to play in it, and build a snowman too. |
posted by Jason Miller @ 12/18/2008 11:42:00 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Ohhhhhh you are getting so big sugar pop!!!! I miss you and love you to pieces! I can't wait until I can see you again!! I love you!! Merry Christmas!!! XOXOXO
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
~~~~~~~~
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| A Few of My Favorite Things... |
|
| A special thanks... |
| A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma! |
|
|
Ohhhhhh you are getting so big sugar pop!!!! I miss you and love you to pieces! I can't wait until I can see you again!! I love you!! Merry Christmas!!! XOXOXO