| |
| Tuesday, July 13, 2010 |
| CHUCK E. CHEESE!! |
 After months of saving up marbles in my "good choices jar", Mommy and Daddy took me to eat dinner and play at Chuck E. Cheese! I got to eat pizza, play on the big tubes and slide, and earn tickets playing games. I had so much fun!! |
posted by Jason Miller @ 7/13/2010 06:15:00 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Good job filling up your marble jar!! I'm glad you had a great time!!!! I love you and miss you!!! Auntie Sara
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
~~~~~~~~
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| A Few of My Favorite Things... |
|
| A special thanks... |
| A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma! |
|
|
Good job filling up your marble jar!! I'm glad you had a great time!!!! I love you and miss you!!! Auntie Sara