Saturday, September 16, 2006
Every parent does something like this, right?
I'm sure every parent does something to their child that they're not proud of, and I got this task accomplished on the second day of her life. When asked if I could put a new shirt on Natalie, I did. Upside down and inside out. Yes, I put her shirt on inside out and upside down. We would have taken a picture, but didn't choose to because of Natalie's reaction and my embarassment. Chalk the first one up to inexperience.
posted by Jason Miller @ 9/16/2006 04:13:00 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 7:58 PM, September 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No worries Jason. The first diaper I ever put on Joshua was so loose that it almost fell off when the nurse picked him up.

    BTW, she is adorable, congratulations!

     
  • At 6:43 PM, September 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jason,
    Don't worry with a little practice, you'll learn to be an old pro. Congratulation's to you and Carrie. She's beautiful. I wish I could just be there and hold her. Sad thing is, I probably won't ever get to see her. :(
    We just live to far apart. Send me some pictures,and give her lots of kisses for me.
    Auntie Petie

     
  • At 8:47 PM, September 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jason and Carrie! You done good!!! You'll get used to dressing her Jason, I cried the first time I tried to dress Allen.
    Congratulations!

    "Great" Aunt Pauline
    (Great Uncle Fred too)

     
  • At 11:28 PM, September 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    At least we know her name. LOVE all of you. I am glad that Carrie and the baby are healthy.
    Love
    DAD & Julie

     
  • At 9:56 AM, September 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Natalie is beautiful. After a while you will be a pro at changing everything. I'm sure you and Carrie will be wonderful parents. Jason, your Dad is gleaming through the computer. He is a proud Poppy.

    Love Paulette

     
  • At 8:26 AM, September 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maggie, what did you do?
    Love You All

     
  • At 9:27 AM, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is SOOO CUTE! She has your dark hair. I didnt even know you were expecting, so CONGRATULATIONS! everyone makes their mistakes, dont worry! :) All I can say is we did everything together the first couple of weeks! :)
    Good luck, and congrats. They are so much fun when they start to interact!
    Amber

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

~~~~~~~~

 
About Me

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
A Few of My Favorite Things...
A special thanks...
A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma!