| |
| Friday, December 08, 2006 |
| First Visit with Santa |

Today I had my first visit with Santa Claus. I have no idea who this person is, but I'm told he'll bring me toys if I'm good! |
posted by Jason Miller @ 12/08/2006 07:45:00 PM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
As soon as you know what "toys" are you will realize just how important he really is. Love you baby girl. Can't wait to see you.
-
Oh Baby Natalie. How I wish we lived closer. I'd spoil you so much, just I did your Mommy when she was little. You are such a little doll. I love you. Muah!!!! Auntie Petie
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
~~~~~~~~
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| A Few of My Favorite Things... |
|
| A special thanks... |
| A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma! |
|
|
As soon as you know what "toys" are you will realize just how important he really is. Love you baby girl. Can't wait to see you.