Saturday, October 14, 2006
Natalie @ 1 Month
posted by Jason Miller @ 10/14/2006 11:03:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:38 AM, October 15, 2006, Blogger Petie said…

    Hard to believe shes a month old already. I'm thankful you guys have this site, at least I can enjoy her from here. Kiss her for me.
    Love, Auntie Petie

     
  • At 11:08 AM, October 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She gets prettier every day! AND she has found her hand that she's been looking for all month!
    Love, Tina

     
  • At 2:24 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger ajacks said…

    She's a little cutie! Time flies doesn't it?

    Adana and Jadon

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

~~~~~~~~

 
About Me

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
A Few of My Favorite Things...
A special thanks...
A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma!