Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Hiccup!
posted by Jason Miller @ 9/20/2006 03:53:00 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 4:33 PM, September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You guys are having way too much fun. What a cutie! Keep the updates coming...

     
  • At 7:18 AM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness! She is the most adorable baby ever! hiccups are the bestest because they are SOOOO cute! Ohhhh I can't wait to meet her!

     
  • At 4:14 AM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! What a cutie! I'm so happy for you both! Enjoy Natalie this small because they grow way too fast! Next thing you know she'll be going off to college...that's how it feels anyway everytime they reach a milestone. :) She is adorable, congrautlations!

    Adana

     
  • At 1:22 PM, September 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehehehehe....the hiccups are adorable. I'm sorry I missed it! Hugs and kisses for little Natalie, hugs to you.

    Dorri Kay

     
  • At 5:56 PM, September 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats our grandbaby,just like poppy
    LOVE
    Dad & Julie

     
  • At 2:05 PM, September 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really loved that new video. She is just a doll. They feel like a little bit of heaven. Are you getting any sleep yet? Wish I was there to help and to visit. Grandma is having the time of her life isn't she? Love to all. Joy

     
  • At 3:17 PM, September 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jason & Carrie:

    She is absolutely adorable! Definitely a "Pickering", she looks so much like I remember you looking Carrie, beautiful and happy.

    Congratulations to you both, that is one lucky little girl. We'll be up soon to see our little niece in person.

    Love you both,

    Aunt Connie

     
  • At 12:46 AM, October 15, 2006, Blogger Petie said…

    It's so cute when they get the hiccups. With the boys they used to get hiccups while still in the womb. Did you with her Carrie?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

~~~~~~~~

 
About Me

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
A Few of My Favorite Things...
A special thanks...
A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma!