| |
| Saturday, March 03, 2007 |
| Funnest Game Ever! |
Why didn't someone teach me this game sooner? |
posted by Jason Miller @ 3/03/2007 11:20:00 PM  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
That is soooooooooo Adorable. MUAH! I love you Natalie. Auntie Petie
-
Your Papa was soooooo happy to go see you. He says you are a very happy, very sweet baby. Love you so much little girl.
-
She is so adorable, I know you both are so proud! What a cutie pie!
-
What a fun game! She is soooo cute! Love you all lots!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
~~~~~~~~
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| A Few of My Favorite Things... |
|
| A special thanks... |
| A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma! |
|
|
That is soooooooooo Adorable.
MUAH!
I love you Natalie.
Auntie Petie