Saturday, April 14, 2007
Splash, splash, SPLASH!!


My first bath in my own bathroom. Much more fun than in the sink!
posted by Jason Miller @ 4/14/2007 08:23:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:09 AM, April 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Splish Splash I was taking a bath...

    You are the most beautiful thing EVER!!

    I miss you!!!!

    xoxoxoxo

     
  • At 12:17 PM, April 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are just way toooooo adorable. Can't wait to see you. Only 3 more days!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, April 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like your having lots of fun there baby girl.
    Auntie P.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

~~~~~~~~

 
About Me

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
A Few of My Favorite Things...
A special thanks...
A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma!