| |
| Wednesday, February 18, 2009 |
| One, Two, Six, Nine, Seben... |
I'm learning so many new things everyday. I now know my colors, shapes, and how to count from 1 to 10... and most of the time in the right order. |
posted by Jason Miller @ 2/18/2009 06:59:00 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
This is one of my favorites. I watch it at least twice a week.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
~~~~~~~~
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| A Few of My Favorite Things... |
|
| A special thanks... |
| A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma! |
|
|
This is one of my favorites. I watch it at least twice a week.