Sunday, May 13, 2007
My impression of...


an elephant! I did this for Mom at lunch.
posted by Jason Miller @ 5/13/2007 11:48:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:01 AM, May 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhhhhhhhh I miss you!!!!!!!!

    Love you!!
    XoXoXo

     
  • At 11:45 AM, May 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, we just watched the video of "Elephant Natalie" and we decided that she is either saying in "elephant language" I'm really hungry or I need to poop! :)

    Love & kisses,

    Sash and Aunt Connie

     
  • At 5:00 PM, June 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've taken "razzzzzberries" to a whole new level! You are waaaaaaaaaaay too cute.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

~~~~~~~~

 
About Me

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
A Few of My Favorite Things...
A special thanks...
A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma!