| |
| Friday, June 01, 2007 |
| I can see outside! |
This is what Daddy woke up to this morning. |
posted by Jason Miller @ 6/01/2007 07:00:00 AM  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
Ohhhhh my baby is growing up sooo fast! Be careful cutie don't hit your pretty face on the head board! Enjoy the wonders of the outside world!
I miss you!!! xoxoxoxo
-
You are going to walk before your one years old. Poppy & Grams
-
There ain't no stoppin' you now! Miss you baby girl.
-
Oh my goodness!!! She is going to be on the ice before you know it! ;) What a great little jig she had going on too!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
~~~~~~~~
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| A Few of My Favorite Things... |
|
| A special thanks... |
| A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma! |
|
|
Ohhhhh my baby is growing up sooo fast! Be careful cutie don't hit your pretty face on the head board! Enjoy the wonders of the outside world!
I miss you!!!
xoxoxoxo