Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Fish Face
I haven't done it before, and I haven't done it since... but for one moment... I was a fish.
posted by Jason Miller @ 8/14/2007 04:56:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:00 PM, August 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh! She is sooooo cute.
    I wanna meet her so badly.
    Give her kisses and hugs from her Auntie Petie.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, September 04, 2007, Blogger ajacks said…

    She is such a cutie pie! Time flies, I can't believe that she will be one in just a few days! I hope all is well!

    God bless!

    Adana and Jadon

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

~~~~~~~~

 
About Me

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
Recent Posts
Archives
A Few of My Favorite Things...
A special thanks...
A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma!