| |
| Monday, September 10, 2007 |
| Baby Walker & Monster Daddy |
|
posted by Jason Miller @ 9/10/2007 11:55:00 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Wow! I knew she would be walking before I got to see her. I love you Natalie.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
~~~~~~~~
|
|
| About Me |
|

Name: Jason Miller
Home: Bothell, WA
About Me:
See my complete profile
|
| Recent Posts |
|
| Archives |
|
| A Few of My Favorite Things... |
|
| A special thanks... |
| A special thanks to my Grandma (Sue Miller) for upgrading my corner of the internet. A lot of hours went into the new design and layout, and I wanted to say thank you Grandma! |
|
|
Wow! I knew she would be walking before I got to see her.
I love you Natalie.